Releaf Group’s Neil Cartwright shares lessons from Australia’s experience regulating CBPMs.
Medical Cannabis Alliance
The Medical Cannabis Alliance is a not-for-profit advocacy group dedicated to growing the medicinal cannabis market in the UK.
We are committed to:
- Raising industry standards
- Collaborating proactively with key stakeholder groups
- Identifying and creating new market opportunities
- Strengthening the data environment
- Promoting public understanding
- Elevating political importance
- Catalysing advancements in cannabinoid research and development
Through expert representation, we advocate for the interests of the medical cannabis industry in legislative, regulatory, and parliamentary proceedings. We engage with medical associations and stakeholders to foster collaboration and achieve our shared objectives.